Todd Jackson, M.D.
A respected Board-Certified ophthalmologist, Dr. Todd Jackson is passionate about helping patients see clearly with cataract surgery and other advanced procedures.
A Dedicated Cataract Surgeon
Dr. Jackson has committed his life to helping people around the world improve their vision with refractive surgery, glaucoma and pterygium surgery, and other advanced services. He’s proud to share his expertise with patients at Mohave Eye Center, where he utilizes cutting-edge technology to provide his patients with the very best results.
Dr. Jackson’s Experience
Dr. Jackson has dedicated his talents to helping the less fortunate see better in many ways, including through the medical missions he’s served in Africa, Guatemala, and Indonesia, and his participation in a pay-it-forward medical clinic. Furthering his commitment to the field, he has authored a research paper on advanced cataract surgery innovation and is the holder of a pending patent for new cataract surgery equipment. Dr. Jackson is constantly driven to improve his abilities with the latest techniques and technology, all while providing his signature compassionate care.
Services & Specialties
- Cataract surgery
- Diabetes treatment and management
- Glaucoma treatment and surgery
- Refractive surgery
Achievements & Memberships
- Winner — LEO Lifelong Education for the Ophthalmologist Continuing Education Recognition Award
- Super Service Award — Physicians of Las Vegas
- Member — American Society for Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Member — American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member — American Medical Association
- Fellow — American Board of Ophthalmology
- Board Member — Gift of Sight Foundation
Get to Know Dr. Jackson
Dr. Jackson advocates for his community by serving as a board member for Toni’s House, which provides safe and sober living for people struggling with addiction. He is also enrolled at Harvard University, where he’s working towards an Executive Master’s Degree in public health and epidemiology. When he’s not serving his patients or the community, Dr. Jackson enjoys spending his time with his wife and six children.